Friday, February 13, 2009

FUN!!!


Tonight, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's, with my great grandma and grandpa. It was so fun I went with my brother and my step brother. It is so much. I can see why they call it the place where a kid can be a kid. I just hate when you have to wait in huge lines to play games especially when the people in front of you are taking like fifty credits. That really sets me off. Usually, after five minutes i leave and go play something else. I think my favorite is the basketball game where you shoot it at the hoop. And i love the one where you throw the fake baseball and try to it different point zones. You know whats funny when i throw it my fastest it hits dead in the middle, but when i try to not hurt anyone and just do it slow i miss by a mile. It was funny i threw it so hard one of the times that it hit off went over the little fence thing that keeps it in and went under the game where you have to push the stop button on the red light. And i literally had to get on the ground, and reach under there and get it all the kids were staring at me i was so freaking embarrassed!

No comments: