Friday, November 28, 2008

go check out fallout 3

Like a week and a half ago my step brother got a game called fallout 3. It looks so awesome. It was funny we were on our way home and my step brother caid was talking about it. And he told me that he made his guy drink out of a toilet it was so funny. I think it looks like I am legend for the setting. Like he is the only one left in the city that is not a zombie. And for money you use bottle caps. And caid has like 1,000,000 bottle caps. And each one is one cent. you do the math im tired i don't feel like doing math right now. All I know is he's rich on that game. I think its for the xbox360 and the playstation 3. So make sure you go and buy it at your local gamestop walmart, probably in the mall somewhere. But anyway go check it out it looks SSO AWESOOME. I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!!! So go get off your butt and buy it!!!!

No comments: