Friday, November 28, 2008

We are turkeys when it comes to thanksgiving

Last night I'm sure you know was thanksgiving. And let me tell you it is awesome going to my grandma's house with my whole family and you know going out and playing football and eating turkey corn potatoes and all that good stuff. So everyone else had left and me and one of my cousins were still at my grandma's and I asked if i could go to his house to sleep over. So my mom and my aunt said yes. So I went to their freakin mansion not kidding mansion. And we had so much fun. And we got these dart guns that they had and started going into my other cousins room (brady) and invade it. And he would chase us down the stairs. And me and logan would hide in his room and start getting ready to invade again. So we did it a bunch of times and finally went to bed.

No comments: