Wednesday, July 1, 2009

family reunion in idaho.





































A couple of days ago me, my aunt, my brother, and some of my cousisn drove up to Idaho for the rasmussen reunion in idaho. There are always so many people there are even a couple of people that even bring trailers to camp out for a couple of days (thats what we did). Unfortunately my mom, my sister, and my step dad were not able to go because my mom was on bed rest at the time and cody wanted to stay and take care of her.
















Usually on the first day we just kinda hang out cuz noone is there yet hardly. We drive four wheelers and dirt bikes too. I am a pretty good driver on the four wheeler lol. Some of the adults go on like a two hour four wheeler ride and some of the kids go too. Last year we went tubing down the bear river but unfortunately we didn't this year. You should've seen me at first I was screaming my head off hahaha.
















Then on the second day when everyone is there, we get baseball games started this year me and some of my cousins and cousins friends went on a little dirt bike and four wheeler ride up some plains and hills it was so freaking fun. We were going up this hill on the four wheeler and these two rotweilers come out of nowhere and start chasing us so my cousin floors his dirtbike up the hill and gets past them no problem but when we floor the four wheeler they were keeping up with us. It was so scary for me and one of my cousins cuz we were sitting on the back.
















Then the third day is the worst for me cuz that's the day we have to leave. I'm always sad when we leave but then i'm totally exhausted by the time i get back. But first we have to make a couple stops on the way home. We have to go dumpt the trailer then go get something to eat then we finally get going. Me and my cousin brought our psp's so we definetely were not bored on the way home. Then we get home finally y after a two and a half hour drive hug our mom and call my dad and tell him that we are home safe and sound. I was so sad when i found out my mom didn't get to go with us i almost stayed cuz i wanted to be there to take care of her. But she insisted that i go and i knew she would be fine and cody was there to take care of her and maycie.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Hey buddy, I'm glad you got to go with Aunt Shell and that you had a good time. I appreciate that you were willing to stay home and take care of me...you're such an awesome kid and I'm so lucky to be your mom! I love you!

Haden F said...

I love you too!