Saturday, July 25, 2009

motorcycle ride up trapper's loop

Maybe two weeks or so ago my dad took me on a motorcycle (1800 cc v twin honda vtx) ride up trappers loop. So i woke up at about eleven thirty and then we immediately left. At first it was really really hot in my full faced helmet but as soon as we got into that canyon it was nice and cool and me and my dad both agreed that it smelled good too.

We were originally just going to go up the canyon and back but we decided to keep going. So we ended up going up trapper's loop which rocked cuz it was like an extra hour of riding time. haha. But once we started to get into the sun again my head started hurting and my butt was starting to hurt really really bad too lol.

On our way back there was this totally retarded homeless guy on the side of the road and we were coming up on an intersection and we were waiting for the light. So we were stopped for maybe a minute or two then the light turns green and the guy in front of us can't go because the stupid homeless guy is in the middle of the road begging the car in front of us for money. So my dad started revving the engine really loud to try and get the retarded guy out of the road before the light turned red.

Then we got home and after about fifteen twenty minutes my legs finally stopped vibrating. Then i pretty much relaxed the whole rest of the day which was pretty nice too i gotta admit. Hopefully my dad will take me again sometime before the summer ends. It was so much freaking fun!

No comments: