Friday, December 19, 2008

It was so awesome today we went to the Syracuse 6 movie theater with my school to watch Madagascar 2. The best part was it was 12 bucks for a large combo and free large popcorn refills and free drink refills. It was so cool. Then we went into the theater and watched it. It was so funny I think i like this one better than the first to tell you the truth. But everyone was laughing. It was very fun. Then we got on the bus and came back to school. We had a party where we made marshmallow guns and scarfs. THen we had lunch and stuff and then just kind of hung out for the rest of the day but yeah it was cool. Well I didn't have lunch because I was so full from the popcorn it was ridiculous. Me and my friends had some good laughs. You know what was cool about it though? Is that my writing teacher asked the owner if he could ask dreamworks to keep it out for one more day just for us. And Dreamworks gave them special permission to keep it out. And they had the whole thing closed down just for us. Nobody but Bluffridge elementary and our school could come in. It was so cool!

No comments: