Friday, December 26, 2008

One of the best Christmases ever




It was so awesome. We started about three days before Christmas and started sleeping upstairs and having movie marathons. It was fun. Of course we couldn't sleep on Christmas eve. We'd wake up every hour on the hour wondering if it was 7 yet. Then I finally fell asleep at like 4 and our parents blared the music on our intercoms and we came downstairs. They said alright the ones that aren't wrapped are from Santa and the wrapped ones are from us. So they said ready start opening then we were tearing down our presents. The first thing i looked at that was not wrapped was a laptop.Then I unwrapped an ipod and then immediately started downloading songs onto it. Thats my dads main stuff.

At my mom's after all of that awesome stuff I got to my mom's and started unwrapping my presents and i unwrapped Hancock the movie. Then I unwrapped a whole gift set of red zone after hours set it came with a gigantic bottle of bodyspray,bodywash,mini bodywash, a sponge thing, and some deoderant. Then I unwrapped a Tapout backpack. After that i opened some pajamas its a tradition to get some pj's on Christmas at my mom's. Then i looked over and saw a whole nother pile of presents and she said alright open these together. And me and my little brother opened it and there was a wii! Then later and at my mom's i got call of duty3 madden 09 iron man and mariokart on our wii. I rate this Christmas as usual 10!!!!!!

2 comments:

Britney said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! I missed seeing you and Gage on Christmas morning, but oh well...it's awesome for you guys cuz you get more stuff, right?? LOL! Love you!

Haden F said...

Love you more