Tuesday, December 23, 2008

the best step mom ever's birthday!!!!!!!

Today was my step mom's birthday!!!!!! IT was such a good day. We went to Iggy's, we gave her furry slippers, and gave her an awesome card. I hope she knows how much we appreciate her and everything she does for us. Even when she doesn't want to she gets right to it. So whenever you read this Heidi(the haymaker) I just want to say thank you so much for everything. Whether its doing laundry, making dinner, wrapping our presents, buying our clothes if you need anything, anything at all just ask. I hope you had a nice, cozy, joyful birthday and soon Christmas. Again THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH you don't know how much you have effected my life in a good way. I can't tell you thank you enough. :)

2 comments:

The Haymaker said...

Haden, that is so sweet. I couldn't ask for a better step-son than you. Thank you so much for the good birthday and especially for everything you do for me. You are an amazing kid. Love, Heidi

Britney said...

Wow! I can't imagine how Heidi felt reading this, I got all teary-eyed. You are a great kid and I am so thankful you had such an awesome stepmom who loves you almost as much as me! I bet her birthday was awesome!